Sakura-chan to Amane-kun

Contributor
Dont think deeply Dude, aint understand what guys below and below are sayin'
This is just fiction, Trap is finacle of fiction

Dex-chan lover
Sakura might be an egg, but Amane is definitely about as peak transman as Tetsuo. Hope they don't somehow screw this up.

It seems as though Amane-kun is a transsexual, who feels like a man trapped in a woman's body and Sakura-chan is a transvestite who draws pleasure from wearing the clothes of the opposite sex. Amane-kun's has even gone so far to be attracted to people of the same sex or exude the qualities of the feminine nature.

Dex-chan lover
So usually I don't read stuff with traps because IMO it's mostly fetishistic crap with terrible characterization. Which is fine if that's your fetish but then why not just read hentai? But this seems nice.

Oh good, another pointless "respectful" discussion under the title tagged with gender bender - everything must be a social statement nowadays. Though it's kind of funny, that comment sections of works that take this trope more seriously are either absolutely or relatively empty - throw in some fluff however while throwing out most drama and everyone suddenly has an OPINION.

Group Leader
I agree with the idea that Sakura seems to be an egg (for the non-initiated, an egg is a trans person who hasn't realised they're trans yet), but I'm so glad to see that there's a manga about a trans woman and trans man and it's not fetishising or making them into jokes or anything, this is so wholesome and lovely.

@jokerxhisoka

A person's sex is what they have between their legs. Their gender is what their brain is like. Neurological studies have shown that trans women have brain structures in line with what's typical for cis women, and the same is true for men.

"comment sections of works that take this trope more seriously are either absolutely or relatively empty"
well duh, because the only people who read manga that take this topic seriously are people who are open to taking it seriously to begin with

Wow, thats a binder didn't think I see that in a manga

a totally an egg and a trans guy falling in love I really love it

cuz that's a trans girl like 100%

Hope they don't fuck it up

well duh, because the only people who read manga that take this topic seriously are people who are open to taking it seriously to begin with

Well, duh, but i assume that all those self righteous people that are so outspoken here, with terminologies like "eggs", "cis", and "pheromones" (and probably many more words that have yet to make an appearance, if not here, then somewhere else), are pretty serious about their cultural captive mental illness. So why not go somewhere, where the whole "gender" thing is treated seriously? Those places aren't that hard to find, with sites like MU.

Way to appropriate language by the way - in my days "egg" was usually something that bird shat out, "cis" referred mainly to double bound geometric isomerism, and "pheromones" were chemicals produced by animals to send information to other animals (that one probably stayed the same, is just person misused it).

Dex-chan lover
"Way to appropriate language", lol. Welcome to linguistics. You sound like the bikers from South Park.

Painfully relatable, made me cry (sad and happy tears).
I hope it ends well for them.

@mikegnesium
An "egg" is a trans person early in the process of self-acceptance, and is characterized by increasingly improbable justifications for why they couldn't POSSIBLY be trans. It's a meme, you dip.

An "egg" is a trans person early in the process of self-acceptance, and is characterized by increasingly improbable justifications for why they couldn't POSSIBLY be trans. It's a meme, you dip.

I genuinely don't care about gender dysphoria, but no, it isn't you nab. What annoys me though are people like you, that try to start "important" social-sensitive discussion about those topics in threads, that belong to works which do not even try to take the issue seriously, or in fact, to be anything else than something cute to pass time by (My wife is a MAN goddammit). Go spam or write about yourselves in "IS" or similar titles forum sections ; heck, even "No bra" is more nuanced that this pixiv webcomic.

You sound like the bikers from South Park.

Funny, cause you and all your social justice league buddies sound like Matt Damon from Team America to me.

Users who are viewing this thread