Sakura, Saku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - 1st bloom

to be perfectly honest this didn't start too strong. for example ao haru ride was amazing especially the prologue oh my heart...
but anyways i'm so happy that sakisaka-sensei came back with a new project i'll support this with all my might!!!
the only bad thing is this is gonna take years to be completed so it's gonna be a very slow burn at least for me but lets go T.T

Fed-Kun's army
Ty for the update. I was missing her work 🥺
This one is so sweet. I love these characters so much already. 💖

Fed-Kun's army
first of all, sakura is a pretty common name, but so quick of her to believe that it must be that guy's brother somehow.
Second of all, she is acting a bit excessive with the act of helping stuff. Especially the part where she had to hold the ring even though she might have got stepped on, what is the problem with using your voice? Some parts are unfortunately just plain cringy with this girl :x

Third of all, she got helped by this kind stranger named sakura, and somehow kinda preying on this stranger high school boy who just happened to reply by the name Sakura ON AND ON AND ON AND ON? That screams a bit stalkish and obsessive. You tried to call and no one answered or it didnt go through, and you try to appear again, that is a bit CREEPY.

Double-page supporter
Can't Sakisaka-sensei explore more with different character designs? I swear, I love her art so much... I'm just starting to get tired of seeing the same style over and over again.

I think Ryosuke here is the same Ryosuke from omoi omoware? Because his full name is also Sakura Ryosuke... this is not a pure coincidence, right...

Users who are viewing this thread