Sakuraba-san Can't Be Stopped! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Mei-chan Wants to Celebrate!

Fed-Kun's army
I am in awe. This girl has an iron will. We could all learn a lot from her passion, determination, and dedication. Thank you very much translators for bringing this important comic to my attention in time for new year resolutions.

lol I bet that whoosh at the end is him pulling her shirt back down. I'm going to try not to spoil it by peeking at the other translations for chap 9. I love how she keeps surprising him and catching him off guard, it's cute to see him flustered, even though she has no idea why he is flustered (or even notices lol) and then he tries to take back control only for her to derail him again 😆 these two are amusing

Man I have respect for this dude, imagine having a girlfriend like this who tries do everything she can to make you happy even though she herself isn't comfortable. Now add him being a total sadist and her "seduction" which really strains his control of doing "that". The self control is real!!!

Aggregator gang
One one hand I have second-hand embarrassment, and on the other I have mad respect for her.

Uh, sweetie I know you love him and all but never put your earring in your mouth please😂

im laughing too much icoeozoe if sakuraba had someone else as a gf, it won't work out. ig theyre perfect for each other?

I am half traumatized hal- wait no scratch that I'm completely traumatized and my finger face is stuck to my face

Users who are viewing this thread