Sakurai-san wa Kizuite Hoshii - Ch. 10 - I Can Change Uniforms

Dex-chan lover
@HollowTF

Well. Currently in episode 10. She appears, creates dramón, dissapears for the rest of the episode. So, not screentime at all.

Has been a pretty fulfilling adaptation so far tho, every week a lot happens and the character development is surprisingly good.

If anything Yui is getting a lot more screentime, and I love it.

And yes, they still talk in riddles.

I won't say you are missing out, but the discussions every week are kinda interesting. A lot of people taking a shot at interpreting the sub-text. You kinda miss on that when you binge-watch.

Contributor
@Hollow7F
The light novel, which finished in November 2019, on which the manga/anime is based,
has official couple Hachiman/Yukino end, unsurprisingly.
There is literally no reason to
expect the official manga/anime adaptations to turn out differently.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure this is the kind of flirting every man wants at least once in his life

Contributor
@henman
Given the mangaka (akinosora) and his more well-known works, I'm surprised there isn't more Oregairu discussion.
In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the working title for this series was Yuigahama-san Wants to Be Noticed, before he got a serialization offer and had to hastily change a few details.

Did I accidentally spoil Oregairu for you, though?
I mean, I put it behind a spoiler tag and everything.

Dex-chan lover
if this goes on much longer im dropping this shit

scientists should study this man to understand how black holes are formed

Dex-chan lover
I think people are reading the guy wrong... he suspects she likes him, he *wants* to think she likes him, but he’s terrified to be wrong and ruin what they have. Especially given her personality/image it’s hard to tell if she’s just friendly-flirting or actually hanging out with him with romantic intentions. He’s not dense, just unsure of himself.

That said it is getting kinda old and the guy should just wing it at this point and take initiative; instead of sitting on his laurels and making the girl do all the work.

Dex-chan lover
She couldn't be any more clear even if she had a glowing neon sign that said "I like you"

Dex-chan lover
cQIVtkO.png

And yeah, the chapter just cant end without she bending to show us that godsend cleavage.

Dex-chan lover
What if his source of denseness comes from believing this is too good to be real?

Dex-chan lover
@Renard I thought that much is obvious. I mean, its not like he is "dense", he is just being negationist.

@greatninja3 And that work wasnt even real NTR, since the girl was always in love with the MC, she only cheated because had to do it and never "fell" for the douche.
Akinosora main themes aint NTR, so people expecting NTR are them just being stupid. But people being stupid actually is the norm, so...

@Hollow7F Wait, did you think there was any possible ending than he choosing the black haired girl? Is that even possible?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I can relate to the "too good to be true" mindset. We depressed out here...

Dex-chan lover
This is just evil. Now he will spend the rest of the day with a raging boner.

Akinosora really likes Yuigahama Yui so much (doujins), then he draw Sakurai based on her

Users who are viewing this thread