Sakurai-san wa Kizuite Hoshii - Ch. 13 - I...

Actual useless bunch of "friends" i wish i could just slap the crap out of those sorry faces for actually ruining the moment goodness sake man

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Breaking news, three students were found dead behind a school building this morning. From the body state, multiple stabing and unrecognizeable faces, the police believe it was a personal attack. It happened during or short after a festival on that same school the day prior.

Aggregator gang
@RGBHero That’s exactly the reason. The manga culture, or serialization in general, run on dragging out the story as long as possible while keeping people engaged, and it’s easier to write continuously drama, meant to keep people intrigued in a “will they-wont they” setting. Furthermore, it plays into the sunken cost fallacy, the main couple getting together can be seen as a sort of resolution to the tension that has been built up until that point, so to keep people reading the author leaves us in indefinite anticipation, and especially with long running series, we have invested so much in the characters that people keep following the story, waiting and waiting for that final resolution. That’s poorly explained analysis of why this is such prevalent trope even though just about everyone is sick of it at this point. Tl:dr It’s to keep making money of series by keeping people in constant anticipation while withholding the resolution to the conflict, our main couple getting together.

Yeah ofc, if it's not a firework that interrupts, it's something idiot like this.

You could've at least spent 1 min using your brain to come up with something more original to ruin the moment, author, instead of CTRL+C - CTRL+V.

Well, of course it's gonna get dragged out. We have yet to see the love rival(s), like the random handsome and cocky NTR male protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
You're onlyn13 chapters in a you have to some shit like this to drag it out booo

Dex-chan lover
I knew as soon as they fell out of the bushes the comments section was gonna go "kill them" or something like that lmao

We ain’t gonna get a confession 13 chapters in play guys it sucks that this was how they dodged it but we all knew it was gonna happen

Dex-chan lover
i now fuckin hate these girls because author couldnt nut up and complete the vibe

Users who are viewing this thread