Sakurai-san wa Kizuite Hoshii - Ch. 20 - I Want to Celebrate

Contributor
Rikka literally had to spank his ass to get him to stop dragging his feet about going out with Sakuya. She's the viewer self-insert this chapter and nobody can tell me otherwise. Yeah, you show him. I almost thought he was gonna confess last chapter or something, but no... he only brought that new juice all the way to her house. C'mon man...

Supporter
Rikka literally had to spank his ass to get him to stop dragging his feet about going out with Sakuya. She's the viewer self-insert this chapter and nobody can tell me otherwise. Yeah, you show him. I almost thought he was gonna confess last chapter or something, but no... he only brought that new juice all the way to her house. C'mon man...
Thank you Rikka! You said what we all wanted to saaaaay
She's a big part of the reason he wasn't successful a few months back, so she might wanna step off just a smidge.

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely agree with Yuzuki. Confessions can be scary when you don't know the other party's feelings. BUT HE KNOWS. Sakurai literally couldn't be more clear with her feelings without breaking the promise she made to him. Bro forbade her from confessing and now is edging her with failed confessions, what a damn loser.

Users who are viewing this thread