Sakurai-san wa Kizuite Hoshii

Dex-chan lover
I can't read stuff like this when the guy is as dumb as a 5 year old.

🙂man the author's just toying with us at this point, man literally already tried to confess 3 times (or maybe 2) and they get interrupted each time bruuuhhhhhhhhhh🙂

Just end our suffering!! and then make a sequel about them dating... cause you know that'll be even more diabetes inducing

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I have no idea how this even has ratings this high. It's the same tired crap chapter for chapter, she basically jumps into his face crotch-first with a giant neon sign "I love you" and he is all "huh hmm I dunno if she likes me or is just being friendly, I'd rather just stutter around and blush". Boring, bland shounen MC without any characteristics beyond the usual "he is a nice guy" so that any dumbass kid can self-insert and dream about how the girls are after them for just being nice and never making any effort themselves.

Dex-chan lover
@conicalPendulum420 he only did it once and the guy got the girl in the end most of author's work is vanilla I know recently the author is making an isekai hentai where the dude has an OP dick could be the prequal of his other hentai series about a hero rescuing and fking monster girls.

Users who are viewing this thread