Sakyubasu No Kuni No Hitoosu - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 9, 2020
Messages
2,988
Nah, yuuki has had sex. It just hasn’t been explicitly shown.
I highly doubt that, only a god tried to do it with him so far
He does everything but seggs
With what they show everytime he gets a reward, i highly doubt they will hide him doing the deed
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 8, 2019
Messages
119
Holy mother of slop. I don't think even I will last more than a couple chapters, not unless it veers even harder into comedy.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 30, 2018
Messages
3,051
I would say “It should've been me” but in one call he is doing three shots and he has another one lined up immediately.

No way.

My dick will break.

I'll cum BLOOD
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Sep 6, 2023
Messages
59
What is the point of a censored version of this manga? Extreme levels of ecchiness is literally the basis for a manga like this. Hopefully we’ll get an uncensored volume release down the road, but until then I’ll pass. Having said all that, thank you for the upload anyway, and I’ll keep an eye out for if you ever upload the uncensored version.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 8, 2018
Messages
1,912
Yuuki from Mato Seihei hasn’t done any seggs but it ain’t stale
There can be exceptions
But i'm more on your point of view about it
Also pissef that it’s censored when the premise is very ecchi

Yuuki is discovering bases I didn't even know existed. He's pretty much done everything else except vanilla lol.

It's much less about literal penetration, it's about how satisfied everyone is in the act (i.e. not having people who clearly want to be romantic constantly getting blueballed). Just having the succubus here cum from looking at a dick is way more erotic than yet another plain jane seggs scene.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 9, 2020
Messages
2,988
Yuuki is discovering bases I didn't even know existed. He's pretty much done everything else except vanilla lol.

It's much less about literal penetration, it's about how satisfied everyone is in the act (i.e. not having people who clearly want to be romantic constantly getting blueballed). Just having the succubus here cum from looking at a dick is way more erotic than yet another plain jane seggs scene.
It seems like blue balling is exciting if done right, but if you edge too much it just becomes annoying
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 8, 2018
Messages
1,912
It seems like blue balling is exciting if done right, but if you edge too much it just becomes annoying
Yeah, hinting at it everytime while being deprived of release until the very end is just a tease. That also gets boring. You need some tension, but that goes away when you know it's never gonna go farther.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top