Sakyubasu No Kuni No Hitoosu - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2025
Messages
10,381
What an interesting concept. Usually, it's the human wanting to meet and have seggs with a succubus, but this one is the exact opposite where the human guy becomes the gigolo but no segs scene:lol:and MC in this one happens to have a rare 20 cm dick size. Also I hate that light censored :haa: BTW, this author also made other popular series like: Sono Akuyaku Kizoku, Musume Janakute Mama ga Suki nano, Shigotogaeri, Dokushin no Bijin Joushi, and Otona o Shiritai Onnatomodachi.

b21bsn.jpg
images


thank you for translation
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 27, 2018
Messages
4,884
Yup this is definitely going to make to the front page of Mangadex. You have succubi as the focus while it being erotic just tells you this will be degenerate. I do wonder if he'll cross that line with them & it doesn't surprise me because eventually it will get stale if he doesn't. Thanks for the translations.
 
Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2026
Messages
16
What an interesting concept. Usually, it's the human wanting to meet and have seggs with a succubus, but this one is the exact opposite where the human guy becomes the gigolo but no segs scene:lol:and MC in this one happens to have a rare 20 cm dick size. Also I hate that light censored :haa: BTW, this author also made other popular series like: Sono Akuyaku Kizoku, Musume Janakute Mama ga Suki nano, Shigotogaeri, Dokushin no Bijin Joushi, and Otona o Shiritai Onnatomodachi.

b21bsn.jpg
images


thank you for translation
Tbf he said he lied a bit about the size lmao.
And another surprisingly wholesome prostitution manga, at this point I'm pretty sure I've seen way more manga that portrays it that way than anything closer to reality.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
3,930
Ah, so it's just one of those gender reverse comics, but with a more "plausible" fantasy twist.

Also, did she make that review publicly? As in, so that everyone knows she wrote it? Because all her friends seem to have immediately seen it at the same time, and I can only conclude that was the case. The horny ruined her brain! :dogkek:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 9, 2020
Messages
2,988
Yup this is definitely going to make to the front page of Mangadex. You have succubi as the focus while it being erotic just tells you this will be degenerate. I do wonder if he'll cross that line with them & it doesn't surprise me because eventually it will get stale if he doesn't. Thanks for the translations.
Yuuki from Mato Seihei hasn’t done any seggs but it ain’t stale
There can be exceptions
But i'm more on your point of view about it
Also pissed that it’s censored when the premise is very ecchi
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Messages
827
Basically it's a 1:5, 1:15, 1:39 manga, but replaced women with succubi.
Well, they do have Incubi on their side and going by what this chapter unveiled so far I will assume the gender ratio is not so unbalanced as maybe in 1:39... maybe not even like 1:5. There's this panel here. I see plenty of males on the train. Maybe a bit less compared to females, but that panel tells me incubi seem to have no need for special protection and they live more or less normal lives just like the succubi. Also Luisa, one of the four succubi at the Izakaya in the beginning, is married, so the concept of marriage also exists. And they reproduce. If they are separated from the human realm for a millenia and still have young succubi born recently, then the society seems to function.

Still, there's certainly a role reversal setting as well. It's the land of the succubi, not the demon world. Basically, I assume culture and society are matriarchal by tradition and incubi usually have roles and positions comparable to human women in pre-modern environments. Even if times have changed over there and gotten modern, incubi still have less political power and are usually not in economical top positions either. Same for the dark side, their mob is run by scary ladies...

Still, the setting is in a way similar to 1:39 because the Incubi of that realm seem to be less lust driven than their female counter parts or they manage holding back their natural libido better, who knows. So for Succubi, men with a big libido... and a big dick, preferably, are still what they desire. Let's just send R-18 Sou over there...

As for me, censoring... boo. Well, it's tolerable at this point and not like Blackbox-kun and Fog-chan are actually main characters of this one. But I still don't like that and wonder whether I'm gonna put this on my "gomi yama" or just forget about it. I'll have a look at the next one or two chapters before I decide. By the way, from the girls at the Izakaya I would probably pick Sofia, going by her features. And since she's behaving like that I would bet this one is actually the most deviant of them all.
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 7, 2019
Messages
214
Yuuki from Mato Seihei hasn’t done any seggs but it ain’t stale
There can be exceptions
But i'm more on your point of view about it
Also pissef that it’s censored when the premise is very ecchi
Nah, yuuki has had sex. It just hasn’t been explicitly shown.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top