Salaryman ga Isekai ni Ittara Shitennou ni Natta Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
so "fucking penis" = small in Minotaur language/ dialect ... ngl I was expecting something a lot better than that from last chapter.

Contributor
@Sep10trion
giphy.gif

Fed-Kun's army
@fakeirish Ain't that type of manga apparently, which I'm somewhat thankful for. If this author is any good at world building this is going to end up being a very good manga

Dex-chan lover
I just thought sleeping without the hay managed to hurt his junk somehow. But it seems like the minotaurs in this world must have some tiny ass dicks considering their slang for small is "fucking penis".

Fed-Kun's army
I think this will be decent but nothing special.

Well, by chapter 10, she'll officially be the first member of his harem... especially if another female demon sets her sites on him. Now he's in a position of power, the demon females will be crawling out of the woodwork to mate with him. Somehow, I don't see him as someone that will jump every one of them, even Ulmander, so as not to upset the careful balance of co-operation. Although she's taken the first step by touching bracelets with him.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Mr. Translator, I think "his light" should be "the light" since the line, "Uchimura will be...", is already implying that Uchimura is the light that will help the Demon king army. besides, "Uchimura will be... his light" sounds weird.

welp, just a thought of mine. correct me if Im wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
Demon King the best kind of talent recruiter.
I certainly want him as a counselor for people trying to find a job.

Group Leader
@Kyxr one of the proofreaders told me about that line and another one in the same page, I edited the page but looks like I forgot to overwrite the jpg. It's updated now.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, it's either the translation is somewhat lacking or the story itself is not that good,
Too many points in the resolution was not properly set-up,
The hay being used as bed was not hinted, I would've thought it was his food or tribute, the actual bed itself wasn't even shown before to show the comparison,
How are we supposed to infer "ducking penis" means small in what dialect? And somehow it was treated like an obvious hint in the previous chapter,
The Minotaur's position in the negotiation was only given in the resolution,

I mean this is the first negotiation in the story, if this is going to be a story of communication and negotiation then at least properly show how good our MC is at that

Users who are viewing this thread