Salaryman ga Isekai ni Ittara Shitennou ni Natta Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, but the setup was shit. I'm dropping, since they can't seem to set up even their hook properly.

That's such a bizarre dialect.. also does the bracelet not have any other functions?
Like some status up enchantment or skill?
He's summoned over to another world with only a translation skill along his previous work experience..

Dex-chan lover
@Kazumaik well, that's somewhat surprising, but not that bizzare for me.
It was more bizzare for me to learn that this decorarion:
(no actual spoiler, just scrolling saver)
640px-Orna118-Quasten.png
was called "kutas" in the eighteenth century, Poland. Because nowadays "kutas" means a "dick" which is surprising when you hear that word at school.

Also I think nobody likes walls of text so no-super-detailed info is actually better (at least for me xD)
They can always say "oh by the way, this bracelet makes you break dancing when pressed"
That's what the mangas with those wallsoftexts for plot_armor are doing anyway.

Group Leader
I wish this Maou was my boss...at least he gives good benefits, while I get none.

Maybe minotaurs have two penises: one for relieving bodily functions and a smaller one for fornication.

Dex-chan lover
@Tersione Maybe they just don't attach the same importance to its changes in size? I mean, if you compare a penis to the rest of the body it will always be small? (Legs, arms, even head is bigger, so penis is the smallest limb).
Probably "Fucking horny" is their word for large, since it's more in the face XD (And also something they want to have big)

Double-page supporter
Man, wouldn't it be great if we saw the negotiations instead of being told about it?

Dex-chan lover
that first impression of the manga is not good... its even bad in terms of showing how mc understood the problem itself...
fcking penis=small?... (unless the translation of the manga was off and its not fcking penis in translation)...

hey=bed?... i will assume that the hey is food...

Dex-chan lover
Oh man it's been so long since i read "Ecstas Online"
The idea behind it was great but it's a shame it hasn't updated in like a year.

Fed-Kun's army
I still do not understand the fucking penis ...must be a kanji double meaning thing.

@Jinyo on the manga was not kanji it was hiragana "chinko me", the translation was not so precise on that, when I see that I knew right away it did mean small, chinpo is what you would use for penis (there are other variations), chin-ko is most used refering childs penis, chin (penis) and ko (child/small), machine translations don't teach you this, it's like the MC said its the "Dialect"
At first view you would understand "chinko me" as "peepee bastard", some variation of "small" chikoi, chichai, chibi and so on, can you connect it ?

Users who are viewing this thread