Salaryman ga Isekai ni Ittara Shitennou ni Natta Hanashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
the third emu war you'd think after the loses of the first two they would learn not to fight the emus

Dex-chan lover
This gives the aussie shitposters PTSD
811.jpg

@gregger I hope not because as everyone knows machine guns won’t work when fighting against a mob of large terrestrial birds :source my country lost a war against them with that exact tactic

I'm glad I'm not the only person here who immediately leapt to the assumption that it will be some sort of magic gun.

It doesn't matter if the crystals break after only a dozen shots. If we can mass produce them cheaply, then aren't they just ammo for shooting fireballs and lightning bolts?

Dex-chan lover
@dextersTomato It would save a huge amount of energy to make projectile guns powered by those light stones. A pure explosion/heat source killing a large, fast moving beast needs to be considerable, not to mention a part of the magic energy is anyway spent on moving the fireball. However, the amount of energy needed to accelerate a projectile in a rifle is very small, as the actual damage is done by the kinetic energy possessed by the mass of the projectile, no magic is needed for that anymore. Of course it's another question if the demon king's army has any blacksmiths capable enough of making rifles and bullets.

Users who are viewing this thread