Salaryman ga Isekai ni Ittara Shitennou ni Natta Hanashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

This can easily be solved with serial numbers. That way you can track down the original purchaser.

@dextersTomato or they may distribute faulty products, then stealers will try to resell it to the king, king will got pissed and kill them off for good.
@Dazdigo They still will be able to steal it and sell to the king who doesn't care whether it's stolen or not.

Dex-chan lover
@GrayBypasser Yeah, that seems like a more likely plan. If the pig men had got nothing to sell, they wouldn't just appear in front of the king to tell they have got nothing to sell. They are unscrupulous criminals, after all. Logically they would realise they only have a limited window of opportunity here. They would try to make as much money as possible as fast as possible before the opportunity disappears. Of course they might lie to the king, promising this and that far into the future, but it would be just lies as a part of the scheme.

Long-strip supporter
Ah yes, in a world without lawyers, so what if the product is faulty and is basically a bomb that might kill the user? What are you gonna do? SUE ME? You bought it from the shady merchant over there for half off. Not my problem.

This seems as a very poor tactic if that pig pretends to keep good relationships with the gold king. I mean, he has no means to get the stones save stealing them. But now that they were discovered, they won't be able to get more so easily. So when the king demands more and he is not able to comply, he will be in serious problem.
All this looks like a plan to get a quick buck and then dissapear. But I'm sure that this pig was an important merchant famed for being one of the few allowed to meet with the king, so it doesn't seem likely he wants to burn that connection.
We'll see how this continue from here.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like a poor plan for pig guy. If he can’t actually produce them then he’s at the mercy of demon king army not halting all production which will fuck him over when rampage’s king gets fed up with waiting.

Dex-chan lover
Looked at the Raw (17-18) :v so in case people want to know
The 'bomb' is that he planted some dummy rose marins that look like the real thing but actually have no effect (the real thing is slightly deeper in the ground below it so from the outside it looks like the 'rose marin' is still working)

So that's how the pig got caught....................

B U T

When the gold king is about to murder him, Uchimura steps in and prevent the execution, saying that if he kill the pig, the Rampage kingdom will be doomed.

That's the end of ch 18.

Users who are viewing this thread