Salaryman ga Isekai ni Ittara Shitennou ni Natta Hanashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Okay what is it with these manga heroes and not wearing your damn coat (and how is it not always falling off?!)

You know somebody means business when they wear an overcoat attached to their neck like a scarf or cape. That Marineford Executive Admiral look.

This is the story of how Uchimaru became a legendary hero of the Demon Lord's army, entirely against his will.

I don't think anyone actually noticed this, but:

The MC is supposed to be Japanese. However, in Page 4, he makes the sign for "3" using the European style instead of the traditional Japanese finger-counting method. Then on Page 6, he makes the sign for "2", but this time using the American system.

Of course, this can simply be explained away by saying, "That's the way finger-counting is done in the Demon King's world," but I think it's something worth pointing out as a reminder that finger-counting styles differ from country to country.

I use the American system, by the way.

Dex-chan lover
@Assam He's a businessman, that as I recall did go overseas for some of his tasks. So either the Japanese business world in general is trained to use the European and/or American styles because of having to do international business, or it's just something he picked up dealing with foreigners. Probably.

Users who are viewing this thread