Salaryman ga Isekai ni Ittara Shitennou ni Natta Hanashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - A Battle Without a Hero

Dex-chan lover
Just in case, this is licensed by sevenseas, and you can find the rips of it out there up to chapter 48.5 which is the end of Volume 5, Volume 6 in english is out on May 21st (those chapters in bato being official rips, is the reason they aren't here in mangadex anyway)

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I still dont get why were those fortresses attacked. Author-san please explain it slower. thx :thonk:

Thanks for your work
because they just had a higher amount of female soldiers. the wyverns prefer eating females over males with them also preferring females with higher mana.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
a-surprise-to-be-sure-but-a-welcome-one-when-55157418.png

New chapter :salute: been a while

Dex-chan lover
I still dont get why were those fortresses attacked. Author-san please explain it slower. thx :thonk:

Thanks for your work
I think it’s clear enough: wyverns like women. Women are apparently tastier. Demonesses (female demons), have lots of magic, and therefore are extra delicious.

Those fortresses have a lot of women troops. The capital has a lot of demonesses. Add up the math.

Group Leader
If there are any mistakes in this chapter, feel free to comment about them.
Page 4:
Targetted -> targeted
"The second case corroborates the first case" (remove the full stop from the end as it continues to the next speech bubble)
"when the hordes of people were attacked whey while they were returning home."
Also, be consistent with your full stops. Either have them consistently or remove all of them entirely.

Dex-chan lover
If there are any mistakes in this chapter, feel free to comment about them.
Yeah, it was really hard to make these conversations feel natural.
People go back and forth on this with translations, whether to make it sound natural or keep it as accurate as possible. So its up to your, personally I'd just rewrite the sentences to have the seem meaning but be easier to read. The dialogue really just got to feeling disjointed and speaking from experience I know Japanese doesn't really translate well 1:1 (sentence structure being different and all).

But regardless thanks for the translation. Haven't seen this Manga updated in so long.

Aggregator gang
I wonder if between being alone with a wyvern or a man, a woman will choose the latter

thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
What's the point of having quantity when you don't have quality? i would rather wait for the quality TL
The chapters in aggregators are rips from the official tl (at least the ones in bato.to are, dunno from others), if you can't understand that and rather wait for this, i dunno what to tell you lmao

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, amazing work and the fixes made via comments shows good work ethic, bravo.

Users who are viewing this thread