Salaryman ga Isekai ni Ittara Shitennou ni Natta Hanashi

Thank you so much for translating and posting these chapters. I hope you'll continue. I really enjoy this story!

I'm only on the first chapter but I'm guessing through the powers of earth, wind, fire, and logistics?

Fed-Kun's army
hey fuistes, if you even see this.. thanks for translating. the translation is not 100%, but it's good enough to understand without any confusion. keep up the good work.

Dex-chan lover
If he was a Japanese salaryman working for a black company, then getting transferred to work under a Demon King in a new world would probably feel like a vacation.

Dex-chan lover
mate...you translate from spanish to english with no japanese involved right? there's a billion dudes here who can actually speak english who would help you..just get a proofreader, please.

Dex-chan lover
ehh read a few chapters and its one of those series where everyone is turned into a 20 iq moron to make the 50 iq mc look smart. pretty terrible series. not the translator's fault ofc

I am so grateful for those working on this series. Thank you for keeping up with this hilarious isekai. This was the highlight of my day.

This is another trash isekai. You shouldn’t expect good writing. Obviously.

@assman162 how disrespectful can you be.... there is a big difference between helpful criticism and b*itchy complainants.... and your not helping your just complaining. if you think you can do better than him then do it your self... he's doing this with a big price tag of time and money. Time to translate each chapter from Japanese to Spanish then Spanish to English. the process of scanning can take from just one day to a whole week, that is dedication cause he is only one person doing everything and to ask for another person to proofread means that they will also be willing to face that price tag. Finally Money... these scans aren't free buddy they sometimes use their own money to buy raws so they can scan it just for us to read for FREE. i do not want to hear another complaint for you...
for @Fuistes thanks for your translation , it isn't perfect but is better than nothing i hope you can improve in the future and i hope to see more

Dex-chan lover
@WeeBDestroyer m8 he himself said in chapter 1 that he translates it from a spanish translation. in nowhere does he ever imply he does from japanese to spanish to english. he translates it as english practice.

and by riding his cock you gain nothing, all I said was get an english proofreader which is relatively easy with the support this manga is getting. you gotta be really insecure to go apeshit over that.

at the end of the day idgaf 'bout this manga so yeah whatever makes you happy lol all that writing in bold and acting like tough shit that's fucking hilarious, like who the fuck do you even think you are lmao.

I likeit. This story was made purely for comedy and to talk about the difference of culture and the clashes many people encounter when meeting new people from different places hoe to see more

This series is fun, surprisingly pretty wholesome. The main character is a good guy and the character interactions are pretty interesting and funny, a good light read. 😄

this a fun series. If you're looking for something funny that doesn't take itself seriously I'd recommend this one..

Now if we can just get the one about the saleman who sells to the demon queen to update.

Double-page supporter
I always like gimmicky isekai like those. I don't care about seeing high school brats reincarnated in another world. I wanna see more random dead beat adults into situations like those.

I wanna see a show era old man that's about to die suddenly being reincarnated into a fantasy world. I wanna see how a old man of that era would interact with this world.

Users who are viewing this thread