Salieri & Mozart

While the grammer could use some work i'm still happy for these updates, I happened to just see it on the front page and am enjoying it so far. Thanks for the uploads

Group Leader
My thoughts on the end: to me it's bittersweet, but 90% bitter 10%sweet because
GOD i'm so disappointed that It takes 5 whole years for Na Ra to come back BUT at least she did come back. Like I understand taking time off after everything and her guilt and she needs time alone to deal with it BUT 5 YEARS?! I would expect a few months at the most. It just hurts that it took so long even if we didn't have to sit through it ourselves it still FEELS as though we did bc even Na-Eun is grown up, everyones grown and like,,, wish there really was a season 2 or come sort of continuation. Anyways here's to hoping y'all!

This was honestly such a roller coaster of emotions all the way throughout. Would have been nice to see Naras face one last time before the end :'( Anyway, thanks for picking this up I was so surprised to see a new chapter of this translated !!

I was a bit disappointed not being able to see Nara's face at the last chapter. But the story was good. I love both characters. 5 years is quite long and lonely not seeing each other but at least.. they both grow on their own pace.

Ell

I can't accept that it was ended so quickly. I even not see Nara's adult face :''

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about you guys but na ra's adult look after five years will forever bother me as long as I live.T-T...
Welp atleast I know she has a longer hair now.

@skejii thanks bro for all the efforts for the translations.❤
And if I may ask.sorry I'm kinda confused ..did na'ra took another shot of drugs second time around.???
Because that's how I understand when she had that last talk with mo-young.
I hope somebody can answer this.

Overall I love the story and characters.❤
And I'm pretty satisfied how it ends.
Though having an extra would be a great bonus.Because I really really want to know how na-ra looks like after 5 years
>\\\<....I'm already good with this ending.I really like and love the part where they met once again the scene is sooo gooood and heart touching❤.

Aahhhh I enjoyed the ride while it last.❤😭Looking forward to the author's future works!.❤

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for sharing. Id really enjoy reading it but the thing is I didnt get the romance i was hoping for this genre. Haha. Best regards to the author and the artist. Also the angel translators who shared this with us.

To everyone, the adult na ra looks also bothering me too. Agghh I wanna see what she looks like at least for the first after five years!

Users who are viewing this thread