Samayoeru Tensei-sha-tachi no Relive Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Silver Houkousha

if only more main characters were abandoned by their harem, my heart could be at peace.

if this was a light novel the title would be "incel gets rejected and reincarnated into a woman just to suffer"

You died. However, the Nexus traps you, you shall remain in this world a soul. Forever.

Yo... I did not read the gender bender tag... yo...

I'm not against it but it just feels weird having a male as your Husbando... well at least he or rather she acts feminism so you kinda forget the fact he's male... don't judge me man. Potentially a great reader but I like my waifus or ships straight... or being their original gender.

Still tho its interesting so imma read

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that's not a "nice guy", that's a servant. Actually, servants normally get paid, not pay for their employers, so he'd be closer to a voluntary slave. Even after a life of a voluntary servitude, he sacrificed his life for a random woman who appeared before him for the first time a few seconds ago :shamihuh:
Though my life was cut short, I sacrificed my life to protect a girl. I guess you'd call that a good life?
Holy fuck, this cretin is unredeemable. If he had to make a choice whether to kill himself or let a random woman carry his things, he'd actually commit suicide right then and there. It's like he's actually deifying women.
And his last thought after literally giving away his everything for a random woman? He wished for a life where he can further sacrifice himself for other people (he means women, don't let him fool you) by "taking care of them" without being laughed at. This dude should seriously just be reborn as a regular slave, it fits him perfectly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread