Samayoeru Tensei-sha-tachi no Relive Game - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Sage's Advice

Thank you for the translation! It looked great!
SFX as notes look good too. I hope stars align. ^^

Contributor
Great job on the translation! I hope you do the rest.

Group Leader
Alright! Wow! Super stoked at the reception, thank you back to everyone who mentioned my TL work, I'll do my best for the next chapter, I see no reason not to go on now! I'm not super fast, as I work solo except for PR, so it will not be a weekly release, but you can expect me to pick up speed as I get used to the manga, and as I get more free time in between my regulars (I do 3 others).

@Lilisionnach thanks! i don't mind the sage so far, i like how he's messing up with MC/FMC's head by overwhelming her in that fashion, lol

@cullinaire teehee, useless tidbits of info right there in the TL, but i'm random like that 🙃 thanks!

@mimisan thanks! also thanks for pointing that out (i fixed it within minutes last night), i remember while TLing, i was not 100% convinced it was the name of a place, and i couldn't find a definition for it (i searched using katakana, didn't think of using hira or simply romaji, which both worked), and both my first impression and the two online translators i checked were telling me hey this looks like the name of a place, lol.

@AncientWatcher whenever someone spots my '80s kid's mentality meme/reference, i get all happy for no reason, lol, thank you for making my evening 🙃

@JakkRo thank you! it's always sad to see a great series get new chapters in Japanese and not getting TLed for so long! although in the end, it was for a good cause, seeing the previous group's TL got hired somewhere for real!

@Lee-Nyan thank you for your support and i'm relieved to see that you're approving of my work to continue where you've just left off! the fact that you openly mentioned dropping it (and for a good reason) was a relief to me as i had been considering to pick it up, but i never like risking to snipe uselessly! as for the last name thing, i'll fix it. since almost all the characters had kind of a foreign vibe to their names, i thought, oh well, she must be as well, lol. i didn't have a point of reference for a couple names in that chapter, so i had to wing it!

I do some solo translation from time to time myself. Jisho is a great resource. Weibo jp isnt too bad either.

usually just searching the word or phase should net you the answer

Users who are viewing this thread