Samayoeru Tensei-sha-tachi no Relive Game - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Legendary Weapon

Dex-chan lover
@reu I'm pretty sure this manga is very transparent that it's just Dark Souls with an genderbend Isekai skin.

are we going to get the tea on that dragon? thank you for translating!

Dex-chan lover
@Serverclosed how is it forced? it's a japanese manga, why wouldn't it reference japanese culture, it's like saying that avengers is stupid because it's set in new-york, and references american culture

Contributor
The Virgin Mangadex Commenter: "It's the Scissor Blades from Kill la Kill"

Me, the Manga/Anime Chad: "It's the Extase from Akame ga Kill"

Sheele_ecktasy.png

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't call the Astora's Straight Sword a good weapon so it's a good thing the MC got something else instead.

Dex-chan lover
@1234muse "it's a japanese manga" "it's like saying that avengers is stupid because it's set in new-york, and references american culture" Being made by and being set on are different things, dude. You just have to look around all those panels, is all about an European setting, and THEN they place some Japanese things that has no art or part in it. SO! Yup, is forced.

Dex-chan lover
Accept it Manatsu, you have become an anime girl.

Also not the kind of scissoring some were hoping for.

Double-page supporter
"my body may be female, but taht doesnt mean I become a girl in my heart" Thats correct, ~sips coffee~
Fact he still likes girls is a good sign. And its good its that way. Yuri ftw.

I was sorta expecting the dragon to talk as the twist. You know have a conversion. Ah well, what interesting weapon he picked up there.. I think the dragon knew it too. Well hope to see the dragon again.

Double-page supporter
@Blabladodo
I wouldn't call the Astora's Straight Sword a good weapon so it's a good thing the MC got something else instead.
The opinions of heathens that have never played a faith build holds no value.
Besides this is clearly Demon's Souls, most notable loot would have been the Purple Flame Shield.

Users who are viewing this thread