Samayoeru Tensei-sha-tachi no Relive Game - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - “The Tyrant” Lucchino

Dex-chan lover
Understandable that Manatsu didn't think to kill her friends because that defies all common sense

Supporter
The last death of the 3 is probably the less painful one, maybe even painless
To make the blood go that far you need a lot of force in one go, the head, the brain and all are probably all destroy to quickly to fell anything
Same for the 2eme one

BUT FOR THE FIRST, it's proven again an again that the head still live and think (even can listen) after being separated, what a joy
We can just hope the impact of a kick that powerfull did just knock her out

ps D'TE is probably dead F, the famous see you soon trademark

Dex-chan lover
@Zblurth from what I remember, even if the head stays alive when you're beheaded. you instantly go unconscious because of low blood pressure

Contributor
You know it seems like not being able to kill themselves quickly is a the main weakness of these girls.

They really need to carry something that allowed them to kill themselves quickly.

Group Leader
@jasty lmao I can see Perci going on and on about why you need to carry cyanide capsules at all times

Dex-chan lover
So why are you trying to save them with your bare hands and not weapons? You could cut them like butter in seconds or yell at them to let go. HAH. Ah well.

Fed-Kun's army
reminds me to good ol' FF14 raid boss
boss enter phase 2, kill yourself so you can start over from phase 2 with full HP and no death penalty :D

Supporter
@1234muse i remember that it was tested and the scientist did ask the executed to blink to respond to question
And the executed eyes did really show life for a good (too long) time before dying

There : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hm9jjAJnsE

Dex-chan lover
@Zblurth no way I'm clicking on that link, I'll just take yer word for it... if so, and it wasn't reflexive. that's def gonna suck

Double-page supporter
@yohane Imagine this thing happen in isekai genre, some hardcore gamer with lots of exploit suddenly killing himself in raid boss while the whole party watching to suddenly alive and well

Dex-chan lover
yeah killing them does save them but still , sooo brutal

Users who are viewing this thread