Samayoeru Tensei-sha-tachi no Relive Game - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Operation Start

Dex-chan lover
thank you for such an awesome chapter and I'm glad to see some progress between Manatsu and one of her prime waifus Kikyo. Though my question is what killed the mage squad, since Luciano was only just then freeing itself from its "cocoon" what could have killed them and flung the sage's head with enough force it would tear off chad Dte's arm considering she is one of the strongest characters that have been introduced thus far amongst the wanderers?

Dex-chan lover
@Arazy

Best case she just loses her immortality or becomes a new type of demon lord.
Worst case she dies permanently or turns evil.

@princessdaphie thanks for this translation I absolutely love Manatsu with Kikyo San so wonderful together!!!

Thank you for the very interesting chapter! I'm curious to see how things pan out with the big boss battle (practically heard Dark Souls 'shit got real' music start) and what was going on with Kikyo's crest.

Contributor
Gret job with the chapter! I hope you continue with this series.

Group Leader
@ciera you're the first commenter!!! 😇
@Invader_Retro happy you like! and Lee_Nyan announced he dropped this series, because he got hired as a pro for real!
@YourDeadNanForever shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt........ hope she doesn't die... and if she survives, she'll have to try not to die anymore!!!
@lookingformywife i don't want her to die either, she is soooooo sweet to Manatsu 😪
@Krune ty back! the events in this chapter unfold so fast, it's like WTF just happened!?

@Lee-Nyan so happy (and reassured) to get your seal of approval! i am doing my best! and i'm getting attached to Manatsu and the gang already...

@MushuTrueG @Elizviel @Latifa123 @ekickx @YukiRaven @TheXAir @Nathol @ArcadeAcedia @Keeganmmmna @Punchline88 @jasty @Haru_2 you are all welcome!! and yes, i plan on catching up on all available chapters, one by one 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread