Samenai Machi no Kissaten - Vol. 2 Ch. 39 - Black Coffee of Awakening

Waiting 20 minutes for coffee to bloom? Are you sure that isn't 20 seconds?

Double-page supporter
Wait its still in her dream right? The lil sister in her dream? Then is she died or maybe coma? Omg author D:

Double-page supporter
@altimys yeah, that should be 20 seconds. It's the bloom stage of making a pourover and the entire process for making coffee should take about 3 minutes. 5 if you count grinding coffee by hand.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm surprised the sister is alive but now we have dead manga parentsTM.
This is the first time we seen her alive and outside of her dream right?

Fed-Kun's army
I was wondering why the 19th is marked with "骸骨"... which translated to "laying ashes to rest". So I guess her parents died pretty recently...

for those who wants to follow the coffee brewing recipe and using natural brown paper filters,

instead, try putting the paper filter first and wet the filter thoroughly while you warm up your dripper, and to pour all of that warming water away after warming up your carafe and mugs;

(☞゚∀゚)☞ if not, you'll end up having that funky filter paper taste in your coffee.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, her *parents*... man. No wonder it was always a cafe...

I wonder then, if the people in her dreams are people she's seen before...? Or at least that's what I hope. I don't want them to just be gone!

Aggregator gang
Ohh the real world! Can anyone make out what the writing on the calendar says?

Dex-chan lover
I dunno about all this filter stuff anyway. My wife swears by French press. Me, I drink cocoa.
In a mug, put:
A seriously heaping teaspoon of cocoa powder (like coffee, the quality of the actual cocoa makes a noticeable difference). About the same amount or a little less of sugar. Stir them together a bit, crush the lumps.
Boil, or at least simmer, a mug's worth of milk. In the microwave is fine. Pour it into the mug slowly, stirring as you go.
Optional: Add a couple glugs of Grand Marnier, rum, brandy, Calvados, or something.

Users who are viewing this thread