Samenai Machi no Kissaten - Vol. 2 Ch. 40 - A Coffee Shop in the Unwaking Town

Fed-Kun's army
@azuryo Unfortunately...I have already read all of themšŸ¤£. I watched the anime for Wakakozake and I'm not sure where I stopped in the manga so I'll go back to read it.Misoshiru de Kanpai is one of my favourites though. Isekai Omotenashi Gohan was really good and I loved the art style it was a pity the manga did not adapt all of the novel. I guess I like all kinds of cooking manga...from SOL ones like this, to isekai ones like Dungeon Meshi, to even very informationally packed ones like Nobunaga no Chef... as long as the art is good as well.

That was wonderful. This series has made me so happy and given me a little bit more optimism... Thank you for your wonderful translation!!

Double-page supporter
Slightly sad ending, but better than some of the possible alternatives.

Incidentally: as far as I know, there are no doughnuts which produce ā€œdonut holesā€ as a byproduct. (All of them involve either making a ring outright, as in the ones shown here, or else pouring batter into a mold.) ā€œDonut holesā€ started off as a joke product, not as a way to capitalize on leftover bits from making donuts.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for finishing this. I've got some onion-cutting ninjas to hunt down now.

Aggregator gang
http://www.iss-oesterreichisch.at/rezepte/suses/bauernkrapfen/
Is a kind of Donut that has some stuff in the middle you could tear off (but it's the best part, it commonly has apricot jam as a topping).

Thanks for bringing this series to us, I saved some of the recipes. :3

thanks for finishing this!! i just found out it was completed, but i finished on chapter 21 years ago and i didn't know it was translated until now!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

Too bad menta got a bit forgotten in the end, but it seems the town will continue to exist and evolve at least <3

Users who are viewing this thread