Samurai in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
That demon tried to hide in a cardboard box like Snake but failed. Lol.

I wonder if the Hero of Laws meets Ginko, will his powers sees her as guilty or innocent?
The cardboard was a cool joke
But our Samurai Girl is technically a ethical loop hole, she never kills innocent people just lunatics with the same extreme philosophy as her, low ethical bastard (example: she can kill slavers forcing situation to sell people and they guards or people benefits of that) or bad people

Contributor
“cast” is the simple past and past participle of “cast”, not “casted”. And yeah with “retarted”, scanners are probably not native English-speakers.

Last edited:
Contributor
On the topic of buying the physical Volume 1, Amazon basically never gets the extras, does it?

Double-page supporter
As i had thought it ended with humor which i am ok with as not really ok with Ginko playing Sudoku not that into that Witch though as people like that are not that different than the "Heroes" from MHA. Foreshadowing the next encounter for our Samurai from another world also Feet

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
We open on a flashback. Since last chapter we ended up asking ourselves the question "well shit, can people come back to life," this chapter answers it. No. Pretty much no. It's never actually been done. All healing does is speed up the body's natural regeneration, as far as normal people understand it.

Fast forward back to where we were, a very very dead witch that got shot by a Silver Knight Greatbow. This is now a serious problem because we just learned that resurrection isn't... really a thing. Our samurai decides she has no choice but to commit sudoku.

But then she doesn't cause actually the witch is fine. She's good. How? We donno. She seems very good at the whole magic thing. So good that she re-attaches the arm of our samurai after she offers it as payment no problem, and also managed to, you know, come back to life.

It was a flashback for exposition so the story didn't have to waste time with the characters' talking about how magic works and could just react to someone getting Anor Lando'd. It's smart pacing, I can imagine a light novel going "ah shit, I forgot to explain how healing magic works, I guess they have to talk about it while that character is dead" instead of pulling a fun move like this.
Well, the reason resurrection is notated as being "impossible" is simply because anyone who tries dies to mana depletion, meaning they don't have enough mana.

This witch just used regrow and, as flower girl said, one usually wouldn't even be able to use their arm immediately so clearly it's just to signify how absolutely stonked the witch is with mana

Dex-chan lover
Wait, i just remembered that she is hiding her boobs with cloth.... Oh no! SHE COULD BE NOT A CUNNY! Well at least the flower girl is a cunny.

Dex-chan lover
That demon tried to hide in a cardboard box like Snake but failed. Lol.

I wonder if the Hero of Laws meets Ginko, will his powers sees her as guilty or innocent?
More than likely innocent innocent imo. As she has a high kill count. But the kills came from war. In addition she was willing to take her own life (her arm as well) as compensation for mistakenly killing a innocent person.

Dex-chan lover
very schizophrenic chapter lmao many things have happened with strange links between the sections but so be it lmao

Users who are viewing this thread