San Yan Xiao Tian Lu

Group Leader
@iamtruelegend64 currently not really. Because of Corona pandemics I have a lot to do but normaly I upload a bunch of chapters all 14 days. Or if I have time a chapter each day it depends on my time. If the situation is going to be better I will upload more again. ;-)

Thanks for the translation
This Manhua is really one of the best Manhuas I have read
I really really really really really really really really really really really really really love it very much
Actually, at first it will make you feel strange and say, "What the hell is this ?!" But give it a chance and you will see how it will look great and the drawing is also very beautiful (of course i talking about advanced chapters) I'm sure anyone who will continue to read it will find themselves in love with this manhua
Thanks for the translation again

Group Leader
Sorry for the long wait! I was very busy in real life and San Yan isn't the only project I work on so I had to finish my main project first. I will upload new chapters this weekend. Look forward to it :3

Group Leader
@iamtruelegend64 yes I try to upload all 14 days but I got a 3 weeks vacation so I will upload chapters soon. I also decided to work with my whole team on it so I hope I can increase the Quality too.😊

Euuuuuuuuh i really want lan li marry yang(complete the wedding!!!!!). Every chapt 142 is gonna make me mad. His cold eye remembered me another manga Fei Se Yi Wen Lv's tragedy. So no please no let that happened

Dex-chan lover
Boring manhuahuahuahua, even if it is genderbend. Not enough lewdness!

Users who are viewing this thread