Sanbante Heroine no Sonogo - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie this would be really amazing if this was a series instead of one shot.Only a few chapter could work as well and I bet this would be really popular.Too bad that this isn't a seris

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Nice ending. Personally I would like this as a continuation series.

I can’t think of any series in particular that would focus on the lives of the harem girls that lost in the end.

I’d say give it a few chapters and call it quits so it wouldn’t overstay its welcome. But overall enjoyed this story.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this is good.

Give me more "losing heroine" manga! There's only a handful around and I like to see it explored more.

Dex-chan lover
man i just woke up from a nap, and i got a shotgun blast right out of the gate, jeez...

Dex-chan lover
it is a good plot for a movie duration

the artist... hmm... I... recognize the name...

Not gonna like this would be really amazing if this was a series instead of one shot.Only a few chapter could work as well and I bet this would be really popular.Too bad that this isn't a seris
There are a few one shots out there that were adapted into series so maybe it will potentially?

Dex-chan lover
Works in this case by focusing on the perspective of the person who actually lost the harem fight, rather than an outsider who's just super-eager to pick them off on the rebound. Cute stuff, better than other manga with similar concepts due to that.

Still, it's not too hard to be the best girl of this one shot, when every other harem member gets no characterization. Basically winning by default for the readers here kek.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I think it's good that this is a one-shot. Not to say that this isn't worth a series this was a very good story, but I think reading a whole harem manga with many "seduction" scenes whilst the MC was stuck on who to choose would've been pretty tiring. Of course each person has their own taste and that's cool but for me I'm not sure I would be able to read a suggestive harem manga just to get this nice ending.
Though I 100% want to see a continuation about the her and the younger brother since they're a great pairing. Especially the younger brother in my opinion since it's pretty rare to see a young a character who's also confident and straightforward and doesn't get flustered at the tiniest thing.

Aggregator gang
Is the artist number2? I def seen the name before. Never knew they made normal romance mangas. Especially not something that as sad is this one.

Users who are viewing this thread