Sanda - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - The Pale Blue Curtain

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this'll get an anime adaptation too i haven ot remembered all teh details lol

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe that my guess of her dying of growing pains because she grew up too fast was right on the money.

I like how the story isn't using Santa Claus as the ultimate solution to everything and is giving focus on the differences between Sanda's forms, sometimes you don't need the jolly old man to help you, a good friend by your side who understands you can be just as powerful, in a way it went full circle, Fuyumura wanted Santa Claus to help her, but who stood by her side in the end was her friend Sanda.

They really killed her off. Just like that. That's unreal. Such a promising character and dynamic, gone, just like that. So much they could have done with her and Fuyumura, and from now on all her additions to the story are in her being dead. Just buried the gay, despite it all.

Dex-chan lover
So a form of cancer caused by the growth of cells being artificially suspended. Fucking terrifying.

And i kind of love that in this grief... you get the selfishness of the child. It's kind of only natural, you know? It's hard. You lash out.

What you need in those times- what the world can actually provide- isn't magic. It's just a friend.

It's hard to grow up a little too early, and learn that love remains when the person is gone.

Group Leader
I forgot to mention this in the chapter, but there will not be a new chapter this week, we're gonna do a one week break after every volume or holiday. So Sanda will return Jan 8!

Dex-chan lover
"No one could imagine a situation like this", my ass. It's obvious that a lot of children would just be sleeping and killed by the fucked up drugs they give them. How come they think this is worth the risk?

Dex-chan lover
I'll bite my tongue later if they somehow pull this back but yeah killing off the gays for character development (?) just feels cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread