Sanda - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - The After-Party for Two

Syf

Aggregator gang
yeah, we just have to assume the principal retreated after he got his face slashed and sanda was able to return back to his friends

Dex-chan lover
We went from a girl who didn't want to grow up to one who grew way too fast.

It's very clear that Ono and Fuyumura's definition of love are not the same, at least they had the opportunity to convey their feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the chapter. Same as Entryhazard above me, I don't understand what happened, 'am eager to see what explanation we'll get on the following chapters.

Small typo on page 17, "Fuyumura and Ono has gone for a while..." -> "Fuyumura and Ono have been gone for a while...", and right after "We can't have this of drunkenness"? Is it supposed to be "this type or this kind drunkenness"?

I still don't get why did she have to die like this
The principal said in chap 38 that she broke the taboo and had rapid growth, so maybe there's a rule in this world that if you have sexual feeling before coming of age, you'll die from pain of rapid growth? (it sounds like cancer tbh 💀)

Dex-chan lover
The plot is kinda drifting all around the place.

she broke the taboo and had rapid growth, so maybe there's a rule in this world that if you have sexual feeling before coming of age
Nah, she slept. Kids in that world are under meds that make sleep useless to slow down their growth and aging but if you sleep anyway, it seems to be trying to compensate for all the growth you missed at once and the strain kills you.

Dex-chan lover
The bend over 'CHEERS' posture from her autobio makes its appearance...

"There probably isn't a 14 year old in this world who loves themselves" Man that hits hard. What a rough time to be alive... and how vile to have all these adult expectations and nostalgia and fixations on your shoulder. What hurts worse when you're young and confused and in pain then hearing "this is the best time of your life" from some starry eyed adult??

And as for her death... well. Think about it. These kids are being treated so they age slower- they don't sleep. Can that really be healthy for your body? Is it healthy for an IRL kid to be told to diet to not look fat while they're still growing? When what matters the most about a child is the aesthetic of them remaining a child, can their health really not be forfeit?

I think that whatever is done to these kids, when she broke ranks with it, it took a massive toll on her health. Because of what has been done to these children to keep them from growing up, because she started to....

Now she never will.

Users who are viewing this thread