Sanda - Vol. 7 Ch. 57 - Mitsuo Marukawa, 35 Years Old

Dex-chan lover
Mitsuo Marukawa is basically Kira Yoshikage, but you change the hand fetish for bondage.

So is she going to age like 10 years similar to Ono? There's more questions/plot holes/absurdities than the Swissist of Swiss cheese. Reading this is like watching a fireworks show get out of control and yet you cannot help but continue watching.

Group Leader
So is she going to age like 10 years similar to Ono? There's more questions/plot holes/absurdities than the Swissist of Swiss cheese. Reading this is like watching a fireworks show get out of control and yet you cannot help but continue watching.
It was explained in Chapter 16, page 7. Tbh, I also forgot about it (mostly cuz my amateurish TL from Spanish)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ah the terrifying powers caused by (checks notes) a 35 year old with technically once reasonable life goals.

It was explained in Chapter 16, page 7. Tbh, I also forgot about it (mostly cuz my amateurish TL from Spanish)
Yeah, no one is reading this for consistency at this point. I think the series is 30+ chapters ahead which doesn't help. Also the explanations just have more questions than answers. It's more throw everything on the wall and see what sticks.

Group Leader
Yeah, no one is reading this for consistency at this point. I think the series is 30+ chapters ahead which doesn't help. Also the explanations just have more questions than answers. It's more throw everything on the wall and see what sticks.
Ngl, I think I'm one of those people who read it and go "Oh yeah makes sense" and move on. Unless it's something so out of left field, I think

Users who are viewing this thread