Sanda - Vol. 7 Ch. 60 - The Ransom in Your Heart

Contributor
I mean, could you fault your coworker for that? You might as well be thorough with your search.

thankfully it didnt go the asspull way that sanda played along with the whole santa is his grandad thing just to drag the story
Yeah, that was a cute little twist.

“Listen, my identity hasn’t been blown yet, but I just wanted you to kno-“

I KNOW IT WAS YOU YOU RED SWEATER-WEARING BASTARD

Supporter
Sanda trying to put pal into principal. Wait that's not how you spell principle? Well shit.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Ah, that idealized young love... and I'm sure he's really normal about someone he knew then aging naturally lmao.

Also I genuinely adore the "I've come to think of myself as a hostage" cause like. He IS still a child. A teen isn't "secretly" Actually An Adult. It kinda strikes a cord for me- I was a unusually tall kid for my age, and I got read as much older then I was. Instead of being a well spoken 12 year old, I was treated as a 'stupid' 16 year old.

I kinda like him asserting that right now, he's still a child. How someone else wants to treat him is up to them.

Group Leader
One more pair for the "characters who canonically have totally banged" list.
maxresdefault-jpg.2489

Every main character is neurotic in this manga. I wouldn't if the major twist is that the world is a lie and they are being kept in some psychological quarantine.

Users who are viewing this thread