Sangatsu wa Ore-sama ni Narimasu

god the translators completely fumbled the chad's character voice. like is he supposed to be some sort of hillbilly?

I really hope some other group out there would take this in again and translate it 😭 This is a gem in disguise! I love every premise this had to offer.

I saw raws somewhere, I’ll try and look for them again if anyone’s interested and my god, the progress for the love interests are topping up a notch 😭

Fed-Kun's army
Lol this manga's a riot xD
I'm a bit confused about the demographic though. The art looks pretty shoujo-ish but the story's full-on shonen, if it doesn't develop into a crappy love triangle that is.

Thank you for the translation! Who else wants to know more about Nodoka? My guess is that her older sister married a player type guy, who gave her some bad experiences. I sorta ship her with Nanami though :)

Dex-chan lover
i usually dont ship nanami types with nodoka types but this manga has changed that for me

AAAHHH CMON GUYS the raws are just here !!!!
https://absurdale.wordpress.com/tag/sangatsu-wa-ore-sama-ni-narimasu/
Love the romance of the dark guy and the blonde girl xD

Dex-chan lover
The lively characters and great atmosphere this series provides feels refreshing.

Group Leader
this is just like gekkan shojo nozaki-kun, sneakily parading itself as a romance series when it's actually just full blown comedy

Fed-Kun's army
Division of demographics into gender specific groups is so confusing. This manga is enjoyable for both genders, but goes into shounen category. It seems like boys-targeted and all-gender-targeted manga are labelled as shounen and girls-targeted are labelled as shoujo - like in some languages plural pronouns or verb conjugated forms are feminine if all people in the group are females (elles in french, zeny byly in czech, обе in russian) but masculine if at least one person in group is male.

Users who are viewing this thread