Sankakkei no Kowashi-kata - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.5 - Volume 3 Extra Chapter

Dex-chan lover
I'd just like everyone to win. :meguuusad:

Now, that reminds me, this manga is called How to Break a Triangle, hmmm :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks! Car drives are nice but wonder if they're pricier in Japan b/c every one walks/takes trains everywhere, plus maintenance but not like they're driving a heavy truck lol

Dex-chan lover
Lol she is so in love. In the past chapters I didn't thought she was so crazy for Koto, but she is hilarious

Dex-chan lover
In this chapter, Erika displays her inherently evil traits by using a picture of Koto as her phone's wallpaper without permission, proving once and for all she is the most selfish, irreedemable creature on the planet, and Koto did absolutely nothing wrong.

/s

Well, we already know where Koto wants to go is to be by Aya's side in chapter 5.
Erika is either refused to recognized the reality or just too stupid to understand that.

Supporter
Well, we already know where Koto wants to go is to be by Aya's side in chapter 5.
Erika is either refused to recognized the reality or just too stupid to understand that.
In this chapter, Erika displays her inherently evil traits by using a picture of Koto as her phone's wallpaper without permission, proving once and for all she is the most selfish, irreedemable creature on the planet, and Koto did absolutely nothing wrong.

/s

Well done. The genuinely absurd take and the parody of it are practically indistinguishable.

Supporter
xD

The kouhai last chapter is cute though. Have no problem if Erika gets with her instead.
Agreed. Don't see how that has anything to do with my comment or the ones I replied too, but Erika would be better off if she could fall for someone else.
Not only does it seem nearly impossible that Koto's feelings for Aya will fade but Koto's also starting to go off the deep end.

Erika, go find yourself a nice, sane girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks! Car drives are nice but wonder if they're pricier in Japan b/c every one walks/takes trains everywhere, plus maintenance but not like they're driving a heavy truck lol
They are more necessary for rural communities than the average big city dweller. Tho even in the city you might have a job that makes owning a car more convenient. They don't get you with the car price. You pay a lot for parking and the renting limitations because you need to be taking parking spaces into consideration. Rural parking less of an issue. You can rent shared cars too just for trips or going to Costco so you just have your license but not a personal car to deal with.

Double-page supporter
Anyways I think Erika should find another woman. Koto is nice and all but she's stuck in the past and her feelings with Aya is unhealthy. And for the best of the characters, it would be nice if they do not end up together Lol

Double-page supporter
Erika you're nice and beautiful... You can find someone else... I know one sided never ends well 😞, and for koto she can never love you i think because she's too deep with Aya so better to move on..... Well whatever happens I'm fine with it but don't let Aya end up with that dude 😑

Users who are viewing this thread