Sanoba Witch

Group Leader
I have scanlated chapter 1.1 and posted it - it just needs to be approved by a moderator before it appears. I hope you all enjoy it, I'll post the second half of chapter 1 soon!

The One
Staff
Admin
@Ukogi what happened to the rest of the chapter? technically it goes against rule 3.2.2

Group Leader
@Lymus My apologies, I've seen it done often for other manga here so I assumed it was fine. Once I translate the second half I'll recombine them, and I'll avoid splitting them like that in the future.

The One
Staff
Admin
@Ukogi we allow it if for example the online version is officially published like that.

Group Leader
Okay, I've removed 1.1 and uploaded the completed chapter 1! Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone.

WHATTTT this VN has a manga a haven't played yet but i bought like 4-5 other VN in same DEV gonna play soon woo yhooooo w i can't wait to play dracu-riot to oh man oh man

Dex-chan lover
Fuckin finally. Its about time someone took the job

This is the first VN that I played during my college days It's really good, I'm surprise it have a manga adaptation.
NENE best girl btw.

Bought the game when released but not play it yet so for the time being I'll put this on plan to read

Kudos for the translator

Users who are viewing this thread