Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu - Vol. 10 Ch. 111 - Saotome Senshu, Readying

In the last panel satoru had his footing wrong both his legs are too far apart and its basically its both not wide enough yet its too far apart at the same time and one wrong hit can make him lose his balance quickly

Double-page supporter
@pepork i've been wondering if the boxing mechanics in this series are accurate or not. How'd you rate it, in general?

Dex-chan lover
I have the feeling that he is going to get the living shit beat out of him again.

Dex-chan lover
What if MC wins and him and Saotome talk with everyone about their relationship after the fight, giving principal and mayor a big ol’medium finger?

Dex-chan lover
fffasdfs.png

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls
It's not like the guy lost to Satoru, he got knocked down for a few seconds in one round then already beat the shit out of Satoru right then and there.
Having to re-challenge a guy who you know was completely weak compared to you and from his lose-streak can figure out that hasn't changed, just because of a "failing" you already made up for, does seem like kind of a dick move.

@AllTheCakes
Thank you for letting me know the name of this important religious practice. You have shown me I need to deepen my devotion to the glory of abs.

Users who are viewing this thread