Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu - Vol. 10 Ch. 113 - Saotome Senshu, Dodging

Double-page supporter
Light hearted comedy, romance or SoL manga generally should add unreasonable or unlikable drama. This manga is no exception.

Dex-chan lover
Can't the principal's office just spontaneously combust while him and the major are inside so we can put an end to this idol purity shit?

Japanese pure idol culture is actual trash and lowers the quality of this manga imo.

Fed-Kun's army
How come she can't have a sleepover when she's suspended from the club? How are those things possibly related?

Dex-chan lover
In her desperate attempt to keep from having to tell her girlfriends about her dating secret, Yae finally began to awaken to her "Ultra Instinct" tranformation...

Double-page supporter
@DocWilly it offers better drama than the typical ntr scare/love rival crap we usually see. On top of it being social commentary on shitty idol culture at least there was build up to it and the author didnt just pull some shallow drama out of left field.

Dex-chan lover
@DocWilly

And yet this shitty idol culture is accurately portrayed in this series. That's not a problem with manga, but Japanese culture.

@Rin2k - A boxer is not an Idol, sorry Japan
True but she is some kinda Idol and moneymaker for that town. Also i think they have sold her as some kinda pure girl for some reason.

Double-page supporter
@Jepze
How do you fuckers miss the concept that foreshadowed != good writing & foreshadowed < 100 Chapters of no drama. It must be nice being so stupid and not having to think.

Group Leader
lmao at Mutsumi (the ponytail one), getting wrong at her guess!

took me a while to understand the scene, but when I saw how her friends look at her angrily while she got embarrassed, i just knew that was the whole idea behind Yae dodging the ball by jumping.

And this is why I love this manga, small little detail.

ofc, i could also be up on my ass about this one.

@Yautja
If it was foreshadowed in begin how could you not see that it was coming at some point. It would have been more weirder if it was foreshadowed and never ever mentioned again.

Users who are viewing this thread