Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu - Vol. 10 Ch. 123 - Saotome Senshu, Challenging

Dex-chan lover
A final showdown between the too cool buff-girls seems like a fitting way to end the story.

Makes me wish we actually got this rivalry between these duos to actually develop overtime

When I reached the end of the chapter, "It Has To Be This Way" was playing in my head without me noticing.

Now give us an epilogue where these two dorks marry.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that one day someone asks me how far I've gone with a girl and I remember to give that as an answer.
Also thank god, finally some abs again.

Dex-chan lover
this is what we get just before the last chapter? and this fight will no doubt take up half of the last chapter I think. I hope I am wrong.

When a series gets "axed" it usually ends abruptly with the ending being announced one or two (at best) chapters before the ending.
The ending for this one was announced more than 2 months ago so I doubt the series was canceled. Not all manga magazines have the same publication system as Shonen Jump.

Dex-chan lover
hoping for a 90 page final chapter so i can see all the shit i want to see

unless author makes a sequel (they won't)

Dex-chan lover
I knew we wouldn't make it out of this one without Saotome putting her rival down. Even if it's gotta be this way, I'm here for it.

Dex-chan lover
@evilengineer I already guessed power of love powerup before it happened, aka I am a cheesy sap. But that made it a sappy ending rather than deus ex machina.

Dex-chan lover
The power of boner is enough to save a whole universe what is to say a boxing match.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, it could have gone in more detail with a lot more stuffs. Now that little rival shows up for nothing. But I'm also OK with this I guess.

Dex-chan lover
A bit of a cop out, introducing a love rival then ending it quick AF.

Well, ain't complainin' as it has been a WILD RIDE.

See you next week for the finale.

Dex-chan lover
Surprised that it's ending so soon, just when it was hitting it's stride.

so the story is getting tied up nicely
would've liked it to go longer but there's no point complaining
it's been fun, cya in a week

Dex-chan lover
Man I -just- started reading this after not reading for like 5 months, catch up and see that we only got 1 chapter left :/

I hope the last chapter is longer than normal because it just wouldn't feel right if it simply ends with Yae defeating the cop lady, I want to see the other characters too or even show Yae and Satoru at the Olympics.

Users who are viewing this thread