Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu - Vol. 7 Ch. 72 - Saotome Senshu, First Kiss

Dex-chan lover
Haha! Wow, I've seen some strange and silly chapters in my day, but one completely dedicated to one kiss, that might be a first. God, this series is adorable.

Group Leader
There was a hug that lasted the best part of two full-length chapters (57 and 58) in Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki. That series has a lot of similarities with this one, by the way (weaker smaller boy, taller and more athletic girl, secret romance, naive couple unsure how to proceed but still very close). Recommended.

Dex-chan lover
@Nojay
I see the connection, both are top manga though.
The grace about Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki is that the couple were only 14 years old, they were acting like children because they were still children despite already having initial sexual interest... As she said, "stop, too adult.". Another one with the same pace to recommend should be Tsuru Tsuru to Zara Zara no Aida

These two boxers, should be able to advance their relationship further by age... and I hope to see it, I really love those manga were the couple slowly develop their relationship and not wait until the end of the manga to have just a love declaration.

Dex-chan lover
That was cute. Hope the next chapter shows more than ten seconds though.

Users who are viewing this thread