Saraba, Yoki Hi - Vol. 6 Ch. 19

Group Leader
@artikandri ... seriously? Dissapointed af when a mother that just MIA with a guy remember you when they broke up, and it's "drama queen"? Just because someone becomes adult, doesn't mean heart broken is magically healed. Issues with parents often comes haunt one for yeaaars later, and the wound can be opened easily whether one liked it or not. I apologize but I'm so disappointed, disgusted, and annoyed with that "drama queen" remark, because what that girl experienced happened in RL and happened to someone I know and it's so... Hhhhhhhh holy shitttt..... I was so happy new chapter came out, what an effin mistake to open a comment section

I legit don't even remember who these people are.. Guess I'll have to reread

We got a chapter after so long but I don't even remember this girl 😂 Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
so good, what the hell. Japanese literature is so good, combined with such advance manga format.
the effects, the panels, even the baloon texts, support the story.

@artikandri shame on you man. When one felt that their hardships was being looked down upon, reacting with anger is as natural as it can be. Such careless remark denotes that you’ve had an easy life up ‘till now.

@monkry
Leave him be man. A person with low level of emotional quotient will always belittle everybody’s hardships. He just doesn’t understand that what’s easy for him, might be difficult for others.

Fed-Kun's army
I've not seen enough of these scenarios, but I think her reaction is justified. Someone who ghosted you for more than half your life suddenly wants to act chummy?

What makes matters worse is, you kind of give into the flow the moment you meet up with them. Sure you'll have a "better" life if you give into this "flow" but its just a very complex situation. Always remember, they are acting chummy because they want something in return.

Took long enough.

Oh and the mom can sod off.
Mori has every right to outright ignore her very existence. Especially given the context.

The dad should've known better.
I understand why he's doing it but it doesn't make him right. If the mom wants to reconnect. She best show up herself and prostrate properly rather than going through proxies like it ain't worth her time.

Mori's reaction was justified.

Double-page supporter
Wow one of the few good things that happened this year.

Thank you much for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread