Saraba, Yoki Hi

Lmao. What is happening to humanity.

I’m allowed to criticize it, as long as I don’t point out the
degeneracy

Fantastic.

Really enjoying it so far, they're a cute couple. I want to see where the story goes, and how they will cope with the fact that they can't be together. (The art is pretty too😀).
Does anyone knows when the next chapter goes out?

Hmm the art's super pretty. It's kinda weird that they're brothers and sisters but I'm a sucker for forbidden love xd

FTU

Chapter 16 is quite interesting.

If there's
cheating in the future, I will rate it as 1/10 and naming it as the worst serie of 2019, even though I read plenty of shit that's thousand times worse. Hopefully it doesn't happen and Keiichi will stop being a literal pussy. Or if the relationship between them doesn't happen, I will rate it as 1/10 aswell.

This really feels like reading some BL manga with girl looking more like a man than a woman

Dex-chan lover
She looks so much like a man I honestly started searching to see if it was missing the yaoi tag. Lord have mercy on that gay friend at the start LOL.

I'm not a fan of blood related incest. It gives me the skeeves to be honest but the story is great. Big spoilers below (I read all the way through to chapter 18 as fyi)

There is no happy 100% acceptance of their relationship. They actually need to hide it. Then the fact that they eloped and are essentially cut off from their support group is interesting. Although they checked some boxes and worked on their future it fell through because of their decisions. So they have to build everything up again...

Yet they feel sad and want to be accepted so they end up dropping hints because they're unsure of this whole relationship. It seems like even though they've been in such close quarters they haven't been able to have sex. SO INTERESTING. ACTUAL INTERNAL CONFLICT. YESSSSSSSS.

This type of incest is NOT wincest. I prefer stories where no one is related by blood and everyone is a consenting adult. It's definitely gross but they're not bad people. Every step has been a consenting step forward but so god damn messy. Plus the cheating bit has me so conflicted. My internal monologue: DO IT! This is not wincest-dump your person and go live a life without stress about that. Then DON'T DO IT! You've waited so long for this wtf?! Don't you dare cheat-I'll have super hate for their heart to be broken like that T.T.

.... Yea I like this manga because the author does a great job with the story. The author is able to convey their character's feelings and follow a nice progression. The characters are not one or two-dimensional. There's no deus ex machina save that leads the character to have their life wrapped up neatly.

It is a good story. Sadly, I don’t think there will be a happy ending for this. Things that they are running away from will catch up eventually

R71

Looks like it could lead up to some decent brother-sister romance. Unfortunately and depressingly, this seems to have a narrative and theme that allows the now apparent cuckoldry-bait (especially in the last few chapters with the obnoxious clingy bishie freak) and hamfisted societal drama to thrive. Hopefully it subverts my expectations for once.

Dex-chan lover
Incest is wincest : ) I mean seriously, if both parties consent then what's the problem? Chances are they won't have viable offspring, might have to adopt but it's the same for homosexual couples as well. It wasn't so long ago that homosexuality was seen as a huge taboo.

Group Leader
Yo guys just a quick update, there were rumors that Vol.6 tankoubon would be released on June 17th 2020 but honestly at this point I'm not sure whether the rumors are true anymore lol. Huffly Parfait Scans is waiting for Vol.6 to be released so we can purchase and work on the whole 4 chapters in one-go (Ch.19-22), but the author has been delaying the release for months now so... Let's wait for a bit more!

Users who are viewing this thread