Sasaki and Miyano - Vol. 7 Ch. 36

I’ve got one more point to make:
Miyano is the one being way more intense with the touchy-feely and grabbing of clothes (please let them not have gone past making out a bunch... imagine hearing your friends got up to some kind of action in your classroom. Shet’s gross, y’all)

I’m sure I’ve said it before, but if both your and your partner prefer to top you need to figure stuff out with mature conversation. A logical conclusion is to switch, or do stuff that’s on equal footing. There’s all kinds of stuff.

Thai just started for them. Miyano has just told his boyfriend that he’s not fragile and reluctant, not a bottom, or both. He’s previously reacted negatively to the idea of being the uke if this was a BL story (this manga gets so meta).
It makes sense for Sasaki to be above him here just due to height difference. He needs to place his knees on the ground to support his weight. So of course he’s cool with that, no words necessary.

Point being that, due to vagueness in Japanese, it’s also a valid translation that Sasaki just really _wants_ to do him right now, despite all these barriers.
He needs to say this stuff aloud in a different situation.

basically I’m saying that they’ve been coded Miyano x Sasaki for a long time, and now Sasaki says he at least leans top and I’m super confused.

You’re messing with me, Harusono-sensei!

Aaaaaaaaaaa don’t make Miyano bottom I’d he’d prefer to not!

@meyounmycat
Reasonable enough. There is the possibility that one of them (probably Miyano if either. Look back to volume 2. He’s super not into being an uke) is an exclusive top, which would block any switchmode action.

Regardless, it’s a big conversation.

Big prob indeed, but the its shounen ai. So i think the author prob gonna pull a card where their sex position is vague n let us imagine by ourselves 😂

Dex-chan lover
You thought they were going to resist lame BL top/bottom clichés? HAHA SIKE
You don’t have to BE a bottom to bottom.
As the series went on it seems that at there’s stuff going on off-screen and least sometimes Sasaki is probably topping.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread