Sasaki to Miyano - Vol. 6 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
I love the shift in tone the series takes 2/3 through 31, and the mirroring of their experience in 30.

Based on a comment by Harusono-sensei during a livestream there won't be a volume 8, but I could be mistaken.

She's very kind, btw.

@kaorihikari either that or perhaps the in world date if the end of the new novel.

Group Leader
cute

jEaLnWz.jpg

Group Leader
Septemscan, are you talking about me? It not cool playing it like that. "A few more hours" actually mean a few month. I'm sorry for "sniping" but I erased it immediately after that knowing how bad it actually is. I'm just so excited with the chapter and want someone to talk with about it.

If it not me, then I'm sorry for being not cool.

But alas, thanks for translating it with better quality! I really await this volume for a long time because it is so sweet!

This series is an important thing to me and I really love how they write their stories. There novels too and I wish I can read it.

Aaw will the story end after vol 7 :( now I'm sad. I'm alright just seeing Sasaki and Miyano everyday loveliness

@kaorihikari i think they're not talking about mangadex. I saw your chapter being uploaded a day or so ago on mangago, and i think that's what they're referring to.
Thank you for the upload for this high quality version, my heart de shrivels a little more everytime i read this wholesomeness

Group Leader
@bigsnek thaaaanks for the clarification. I feel so down just now because I feel like they are public shaming me about thing I did months ago (and I regreted), but making it sound like I did it recently as a jerk move.

You might not know how much your reply give me a piece of mind, so thanks again 💖💖💖 hope you'll have a nice thing happen for your good deed

sasaki reported to his mother (hirano) that he is finally dating !
I like how their friends are supporting them

Group Leader
ugh I can't take their cuteness. now we just need hirano and kagi-kun to get together DX

Users who are viewing this thread