Sasaki to Miyano - Vol. 7 Ch. 39

that actually felt like a really good ending and place to stop if the author wanted to but I’m glad that there’s more!!

This was honestly one of my first BLs when I started reading it about 2 or 3 years ago. To see how far these characters have come, damn this was cute af. You better bet I'll buy this as my first physical BL purchase and watch the anime when it comes out. This is so freaking wholesome and adorable.

Double-page supporter
awww yay i'm so glad it's still going <3 thanks for posting new chaps

All hearts fort this!! Thank you for sharing and looking forward to more ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

ahh so glad to know there will be more chapters (although that also means I'll have to wait too). so curious to see how their relationship will go now that Shuu goes to uni.

Double-page supporter
THERE'S VOL 8??? but ahhhh this was such an adorable journey 🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏 thank you so much for sharing!!!!

Ugh my heart. It hurts. They're too cute 😭 thanks so so much for all your work and bringing this to us love you allll

mucha gente no lo tomo de la misma manera que yo, pero les juro que este capitulo me estuvo haciendo llorar todo el tiempo, cuando se paseaban, esa escena, cuando le dice adorable, ademas del hecho de pensar que terminaria ahi y el hecho de mi fobia al paso del tiempo, el que se graduen me hizo sentir un poco de ese miedo y yo solo no puedo explicar cuanto ame y me dolio el capitulo es simplemente muy lindo, amo este manga

Users who are viewing this thread