Sasensareta Munou Ouji wa Jitsuryoku wo Kakushitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Ah... I remember this novel. The nonsense scales so fast...
Anyhow, light spoiler, which can be surmised from the chapter, his normal is abnormal and he failed to hide it anywhere beside his family.

Dex-chan lover
Someone in the title's general discussion thread claimed this is meant to be a parody of these sorts of "lazy slow life I was actually the strongest and will save the day and help people as a god-tier reincarnator" collection of stories.

Problem is that when your parody is indistinguishable from a straight, earnest example it's a bad parody.

I'll still read it for a few chapters to see if it dips below my threshold for garbage, but it's not off to a great start.

I have seen videos of turtles humping shoes and doing cute sounds but I never expected the spanish inquisition it screaming turtleeeeee like a pokemon. Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Didn't read yet but the dang long ass title is too far dude. These Japanese people should aware of how they name their stuffs.

Dex-chan lover
[Revoking the right to succession for the SEVENTH in line to the throne]

Um... I don't think you had to worry unless you thought he was capable or willing of murdering a half-dozen people, my dude. It just isn't going to be an issue.

Dex-chan lover
This guy believes way too much in "no takebacks".

"You said I lost the right to inherit the throne, so now I can show my true power that I've been hiding all along! It's not like as king, you can easily revoke your own decree, or anything!"

Group Leader
This is a horrific introductory chapter even for a reincarnation manga
Decent action scenes though

Dex-chan lover
Hmm hope the carelessness ends up being funny instead of annoying. Not sure how the isekai tag applies if he has reincarnated into the same world, unless he was transmigrated from Earth during his first life.

Dex-chan lover
…. So standard problems with this black company escapism aside, did a coach driver just die?

Users who are viewing this thread