Sasha-chan to Classmate Otaku-kun - Vol. 7 Ch. 102 - Pen Name

Group Leader
Joined
Apr 18, 2024
Messages
54
Turns out the last chapter really was just an extension of ch 101. This is the real ch 102 release!

Volume 7 is on the horizon which means another 6 week break with the next chapter coming on on 9/26. I'll work on any extra chapters/side stories that come out from the volume when it's out.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Apr 18, 2024
Messages
54
As far as I can tell, it means something like "talking about only dreams".

Take with a heap of salt I know 0 Japanese
yeah it's this, the way Seiya explains why he picked Yumenomi Kataru in japanese, he literally says "Yume dake o katari tsuzuke yagate sore o kanaeru."

He took the job too seriously and came up with a pretty cheesy name. It was kind of hard to translate this directly leaving the explaination intact.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 5, 2019
Messages
3,728
He even came up with the pen name for her. Truly a pair formed in hentai heaven. I love them
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
2,900
Cute n' Funny Paradise would be awesome to use, considering that it'll most likely fly over the uncultured people's head.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2025
Messages
10,382
I really thought he'd go with the pen name 'shota paradise', but I guess not :dogkek:

EU4D6t5.png


thank you for translation
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 22, 2025
Messages
581
Cute n funny paradise takes me back....
I'm still disappointed she didn't fuck the shota.
I too would want a pen name if I started drawing Loli and Shota doujins. The world is not ready for such peak content. :aquadrink: I'd call myself LoKing Fulis :oooo:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 9, 2018
Messages
3,117
I know the main couple is the sasha and that shota but is it bad I kinda like this couple more....? The loser playboy x girlfailure artist?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top