Sasinsonyeon

Aggregator gang
Pls keep translating this, I looking forward for the updates

I feel sad cuz there's not enough chapters in english. But you can't blame the translators, since they dont get any gain. So for now patiently waiting is key ig

GRRRR I LIKE IT SO MUCH WHICH MAKES ME MAD THAT THERE'S NOT MORE CHAPTERS!!

ive been having a thought what if the grim reaper is his mom she already showed she could change her apperance and to those of you thinking why would she theathen to kill her own son think of the grim reaper comic from webtoon she could have no memory but have her motherly instinct

Why the fuck does people think this manhwa is good. The MC is not only fucking annoying and so fucking retarded to the point i wanna scream even if there's people asleep in my house.

I feel like its finally about to get better, hopefully rather then relying on tickets he will grow and instead fight with his own strength and get stronger to the point where he doesn't need the tickets, or something like that.

Ayo no cap character development a bit slow but its starting and im really startin to llke this manwha more and more because unlike most manwha, mc actually tryin to use his own power

Users who are viewing this thread