Satanophany - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Amagi Chika

Pretty sure its gonna be some kinda conspiracy angle. Even the cop said he thought the punishment was weirdly harsh.

Dex-chan lover
@tikibo personally i say killing even hundreds of people who have a real threat against u is fair enough.

as long it's "real" threat, that is.

Fed-Kun's army
@Shewy92 do you not see the difference between protecting yourself and actively going for the kill? She brutally murdered 5 people including passive bitches that she hung with. Not cut their junks or harmed, killed. That's called excessive violence and murder, not fucking self-defense. What's more, don't try to look deeper into this manga. They needed dumbest plot devices to start it and it becomes even dumber in further chapters.

Double-page supporter
There is next to no way she gets convicted of murder with a video that starts with her being sold to three men. What I don't understand is why the two other girls stayed. There is an undetermine amount of time after the payment before the near rape occurs but certainly long enough for them to have left. If we are being honest I'm not sure why, if they stayed, they weren't going to be fucked too.

So not murder for the three guys, that's clear. Some form of manslaughter for the two slave sellers. The law has some manner of leeway for what to call a crime so they can properly argue it. No way this case goes to a jury and a high burden list of charges lags behind the simple truth, a beautiful young girl saved herself from rapists and it's caught all on tape.

The 5 stupid miscarriages deserve to be slaughtered. I would have done the same. I can understand that the family is grieving and angry, but they should have preferred to think about what a disgusting person who had in their family! Hello?! They tried to RAPE a girl and the parents of the main character are just as much scum, she has resisted a rape, "but no is just our daughter and now she is a murderer we don't know her anymore" (There is hardly anything that makes me so aggressive)

the 3 guys that tried to rape her (and raped other girls before according to the guy saying "best one ever") deserved to die anyway, so no problem with that , my only slight problem are the two girls, they "only" sold her to get raped, im biast if they deserved to get murdered or for it or maybe just let them get raped them self to see how it is

edit: nvm , i just remeber one of the girls was filming her while they tried to rape her, and it seems like she likes the show, so they all deserve to die , now i can sleep in peace

Fed-Kun's army
The premise is stupid. If they had it all on video, then they should have had the part where they basically were about to rape her.

It's simply too far disconnected from reality. These days a woman can scream "rape" and "metoo" without ANY evidence and can basically destroy men's lives. To assume that a woman kills in self-defense, assuming that the video shows proof that she was about to be raped, there would normally be nothing wrong with it.

Then to all the people (most likely women) defending the women that basically sold her and set this all up, what crimes are you hiding? Why the guilt?

Users who are viewing this thread