Satanophany - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Amagi Chika

Dex-chan lover
Wtf Mariya surprised me, I wasn't aware it was the same author

Dex-chan lover
This is beyond stupid. We have video of your friend being paid for bringing you to rapists who then cut up your clothes and try to rape you. We then see you somehow got your hands on a box cutter and defended yourself.

How could this happen?! Why would you defend yourself?! What's wrong with women that their murder rate is going up!?

Give us back our human trafficking daughter you trafficking victim monster!!

If there's some Deadman Wonderland evidence fuckery going on that's one thing, but without addressing this at all it just comes across like they think we the readers are too dumb to notice this...

Those asshole desires to die, and die hard. Why the court didn't take it in account! She should only be sentenced as defense.

What abomination justice is this?!

This is stupid they know it's self-defense and she was about to get rape. The story is interesting but that was stupid really

Ok can this translator shut the fuck up his little comments are like my 11 year old brother sitting next to me and making bad jokes during a movie

Double-page supporter
I know I'm a bit late but the angry comments baffles me, this is like Deadman Wonderland, it was a obvious case of self-defense but I'm sure somebody pulled some strings to get her sent to that off shore prison. It's obvious somebody messed with her sentencing and the lawyer was probably paid off, she was 100% set-up to be sent to jail.

"bUt mY SoN is So gOOd aT hOme, hE wON't eVeN dArE tO hUrT aN AnTS!!!!" -Manwh0r3

How was she supposed to escape without killing them (5 people) ? Hello? She is a girl not like a jefi with super powers.

I know that the japanese criminal justice system is a joke, but in the U.S. it would probably be considered self defense.

Double-page supporter
Man fuck their parents there is video of your children trying to force themselves upon a girl while recording it...that wasn't murder it was self defense they tried to assault her. sure she went a little overboard but can you blame her...

Dex-chan lover
She specifically requested chicken not once but twice so far.
She gets what she deserves.

I don't have medusa syndrome, and I would STILL beat the living feck out of those r*pists.

They got what was coming to them. Selling your friend to r*pists is just as bad.

Fed-Kun's army
@0DvGate totally agree with you. Also the main point of this series is about the "Medusa Syndrome" that usually needs to be experimented on by the government if they can weaponize it or cure it.

Users who are viewing this thread