Satanophany - Vol. 6 Ch. 43 - Floyd, The Champ

Such a racist portrayal. I know he's a cartoon villain, but still . . . ugh.

Contributor
Well... There's not too much to expect from a comic centered around smut disguised as plot.

Fed-Kun's army
Yo that guy wont be able to hold in his shit for a while after that....

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit now this is super racist on top of being just generally shitty
Wow.

Fed-Kun's army
i really don't get the whole "this is racist comments" all the male inmates are crazy rapists it's not like the mangaka singled out the black guy. just because you portray blacks negatively doesn't automatically equal racist.

This is not racist... Yet. But at least you can see how asian, (in this case, jp) see other ethic. This is seriously unfair for black guys and men. Kinda sick. I just want to look for bit thrilled yuri nsfw. This seems pretty heavy for me.

Correction:
It is fucking racist! My apologize to black men and women. Totally didn't want to take lightly on this matter.

If he is being racist with a black guy is he being racist with the Asian guys too? Bros/Sis every guy that the girls are fighting against are all form different ethics but all of the are FUCKING RAPISTS, ALL OF THEM. Chill ffs.

Fed-Kun's army
Yep Niggas are in a whole new level just look how american police panics and shoot them on site. Stun guns had no effect to some and they're so agile! I'm not being racist but it can't be help they're just superior in terms athletic abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread