Satanophany - Vol. 7 Ch. 59 - Mr. Penis

But but but there's no pressure in the vodka bottle to put the vodka in the butt !

Unless japanese bidet uses electric pumps to project the water ?

Even if it has pressure, I doubt it has enough pressure to shoot it all up his butthole and make him drunk, plus like?, Wouldn't his butt need to be in a place full of coincidences for this to work?

Whatever, it's a manga/

Contributor
That's some strong bidet then, I thought you need to shoot it up into the intestines for it to absorb the alcohol. That's why people turn them over and "pour" the alcohol into the anus with the bottle as a buttplug

Contributor
Something tells me that a vodka enema would burn like hell.

But one thing is true, if it does get inside, the alcohol would absorb pretty quick. That is the same basis for suppository medication, as well as those nitroglycerin pills that get placed under the tongue. It works because in both of those areas, the capillaries are extremely close to the surface and absorb the medication extremely well.

So on the one hand I'd comment on how even the manga characters are now acknowledging how the characters pretty much all have the same face, but there's just so much going on in this chapter that that kind of falls by the wayside. I just don't even know what to say to this chapter lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Armadian_Council
Wouldn't his butt need to be in a place full of coincidences for this to work?
Not necessarily.

These things are aimed at the most likely place the anus would be. Also, people experienced with these toilets may move in order to align their anus with the shower.

They’re never powerful enough to enter all the way to the intestines, however. Unless the person is really into it and can relax their muscles enough to let the water in, that is. This should be pretty difficult, since the muscles will reflexively contract to prevent anything from going in.

Users who are viewing this thread